Sunday, February 2, 2020

Countdown is on!!

* Whole 30 Countdown * Spring Countdown * 3 Day Work Week Countdown * Gardening Countdown*


The goundhog didnt see his shadow which means and early spring and I will hold tight with good news like that. I dont think I would be successful at surviving in a severe winter wonderland.

Whole 30 day 28 - I had to recount to make sure that was right. Feb 4 is day 30 but I keep refering to Feb 5th as freedom because that is when all restrictions are lifted. I am worried. I hope I am stronger than my mind. I also hope I make good choices. I also hope I am not terribly sad if my weight isnt down as much as I am hoping. My goal is to continue the healthy eating with a few adjustment but absolutely no dairy. Holding off on bread for awhile too....although is pizza crust really considered bread?

I ran 3 days last week with my overall time progressively quicker. I have to remind myself it is good to challenge my daily run pace but this month is just to get me back into the "art" of running. My 1/2 marathon training wont start until March 1 and then it is full steam ahead. This week I again will run M-W-F but I will add cross training one day a week. I will stay in tune with my body but this is the goal. My deficit with training has always been my core. I want to see what it is like to run long distance with a tight core. 

Super bowl 54 - Kansas City and San Francisco. I am not a huge fan of football but I do hope Kansas City wins because it has been 50 years. Made a turkey for a "snack" lol Fruits, veggies, Turkey and potatoes. Wont be too shabby.

Signing off to go watch the commercials 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep on, keeping on

If I was counting it would be day 45 and I'm not because I wouldn't have been able to have the lovely ever so small sliver of tripl...