Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Starting now.....

Rewind to 2019 and in a nutshell it flew by with my undivided focus on what I see now as unhealthy choices for my mental and physical health. Now this is obviously hindsight that I actually didn't realize until I was so mentally and physically drained and "I couldn't figure out why".   

As cliché as others think, every New Years is my restart. My downfall is continuing what I set out to change each and every year. As my wise mom states, always at the perfect moments ... One day at a time. This will be my 2020 mantra for reals. I will fall back on it when I try to get ahead of myself and especially when I lose my focus or patience.


 I made a decision to start something hard  AND complete it. 

The first Monday in 2020 I started Whole30. I tossed this idea around with my sis for weeks leading up to the new year.  I consider this to be the most positive reset I can do. I am clearing my body of all unhealthy which in turn will positively change my mental health . I will also be taking on a goal for 30 days to follow this strict regimen. A goal I have set for myself. A goal I am holding myself accountable for. A goal I want. 

As hard as it will be I wont quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep on, keeping on

If I was counting it would be day 45 and I'm not because I wouldn't have been able to have the lovely ever so small sliver of tripl...