Thursday, January 23, 2020

TGIF

It's my Friday and after the last 2 days … Thank the Lord!


Day #18

Its crazy to think we have been following Whole30 for 18 days. We definitely don't have the cravings like we did even a week ago. Coming home and cooking dinner is becoming a habit. We no longer look for the "easy dinner". Unless of course it is meal prep. Vegetables are the new potato chips and carbonated water is the new beer. But I must say I long for coffee creamer. I miss my 1 good cup of morning coffee every day. 

The last 2 days have tested everything in me. Unexpected long days at work left me with not enough "special food" to eat. Trying to figure out what to eat at work is not easy because everything has something in it I cant have....except veggies. Only a rabbit can be satisfied with just veggies lol. Lucky for me my hubbie came to my rescue. He told me he "threw" together dinner (chicken, potatoes and vegetables) and brought it to me. Back in the day throwing dinner together for him was frozen chicken nuggets and French fries. He loves me.

None the less progressively everything doesn't surround food. Eventually the hardest part will be in front of us though. When the 30 days is complete and we have to chose the next step. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep on, keeping on

If I was counting it would be day 45 and I'm not because I wouldn't have been able to have the lovely ever so small sliver of tripl...